I just finished my masters in visual effects for 3D modeling. My undergrad is in architecture and I’ve worked in retail, graphic design, and branding between those two degrees. I have a unique understanding of human scale and spatial relationships. I’m looking for an all-encompassing challenge in the form of contract work, remote work, or a full-time position.
My skill set includes:
- A master’s in visual effects for 3D modeling
- A bachelor’s in architectural design with a focus in marketing
- 8+ years of high-end retail/customer service experience
- 3+ years of volunteering with animals
- 4+ years contract graphic design/web layout experience
My hobbies/ interests include: international travel, art, current events, animal rights, human rights, scuba diving, carbs, oceanic conservation, reading, fitness, yoga and learning new things.